Today’s Websites Drive Business
Distributor, manufacturer and wholesaler websites must:
- Capture new leads.
- Keep products updated.
- Communicate clearly.
Is your website falling short on any of these key functions?
Most distributors have a functioning website but they are often outdated and poorly structured.
Your website is usually the first impression a customer gets about your business. Set the right tone with an intuitive “2 click” website that makes your products easy to find and buy.
Take advantage of the latest web tools and methods such as:
- Search Engine Optimization for higher search rankings
- E-Commerce capability for easy purchase and tracking
- Google AdWords to drive traffic to your website and community
- Social Media content to build awareness
- YouTube testimonials and demos that provide product/service evidence
- Responsive “mobile friendly” format for easy viewing on any device
- Lead Capture forms and mechanisms to make communication easy
Here’s what our clients had to say about websites MoreSALES developed for them.
Sean Carragher, Winser Doors Inc.
The process is simple:
- Assess your market and website to identify quick fixes and realistic expectations
- Outline a plan of action including a new site map
- Collect and/or develop content
- Design, program and test website offline
- Finalize, approve, launch website
- Beta test and submit to search engines
- Test and load social media accounts
Some recent Websites:
Start the conversation today.
Email MoreSALES today for a FREE WEBSITE ASSESSMENT or call
1-855-735-9861 for more information.