Plan to Collect Leads!
Every market segment has multiple trade shows, conferences and symposiums whereby your team can attend and run an exhibit. Distributors and wholesalers need to consider these questions:
- How do you choose the best tradeshows in which to run exhibits?
- What should you promote and display?
- How do you attract attendees to your display?
- Can you ensure those leads will be promptly followed up?
For decades MoreSALES has helped distributors and wholesalers plan, prepare, exhibit and follow-up on tradeshow leads and opportunities.
Trade shows we have taken clients to include:
- Global Petroleum Show – Calgary
- Fab Tech – Toronto
- IWLA – Phoenix
- SEUS-CP Trade Conference – Halifax & Raleigh
- Oil Sands Conference – Fort McMurray
- Pumper & Cleaner Show – Indianapolis
- CMTS – Toronto
- NACSS Steel conference – Orlando
- COMPTEL – San Francisco
We’ve even developed highly targeted events such as SMART Remediation.
Distributors and manufacturers love our tradeshow services!
“The display and marketing material we took to Pumper really captured attention and new business needs!”
Stephanie Gaber, Dynamic Filtration
“We were so proud to be chosen best new exhibitor at the RVCF Conference in Scottsdale in November 2013.”
Andrea Lovrics, Integral Group
“Great ideas and show strategy helped us grab leads and insure prompt follow-up!”
Nathan Martin, O’Dell Associates Inc.
It’s a simple and comprehensive approach:
- Assess and determine annual events and budgets
- Plan and initiate pre-show attendee strategy
- Design and create displays, banners and exhibits
- Design and create sales sheets, postcards, catalogs and flyers
- Choose and manage “SWAG” acquisition
- Train and prepare boothers for promoting at shows
- Design and place show guide advertising
- Post event lead follow-up and tracking
Don’t miss out on great distributor and product awareness opportunities. Call 1-855-735-9861 or email us at email@example.com for more information about trade show services.[maxbutton id=”13″]